- Inviting people into relationship with God,
- Growing in all ways into Christ,
- Sharing Christ’s love and compassion with others.
Moravian share common beliefs with most Christian churches. Our guiding principle
captures the essence of Moravians well:
In essentials, unity;
In non-essentials, liberty;
In all things, love.
According to Moravian teaching, these are the essentials:
- God’s grace: God creates, God saves, God blesses us; and
- Our response: We respond in faith, love, and hope.
How are you living the essentials in your daily life? Join us at Unity Moravian as we explore what it means to be a Moravian Christian in today’s challenging world.