- Inviting people into relationship with God,
- Growing in all ways into Christ,
- Sharing Christ’s love and compassion with others.
Moravian share common beliefs with most Christian churches. Our guiding principle
captures the essence of Moravians well:
In essentials, unity;
In non-essentials, liberty;
In all things, love.
According to Moravian teaching, these are the essentials:
- God’s grace: God creates, God saves, God blesses us; and
- Our response: We respond in faith, love, and hope.
How are you living the essentials in your daily life? Join us at Unity Moravian as we explore what it means to be a Moravian Christian in today’s challenging world.
Want to worship with us but can’t physically be present? No worries! We are now livestreaming our services. Please visit Unity’s Facebook page and look for Video/Livestreaming information.